Mental Health support during the Coronavirus pandemic
We know from our enquiries and phone consultations, that many of our Patients are struggling with their mental health.
With that in mind, we have put together a list of resources and support for you, which you can access without waiting to get through to us and you can self refer.
Targeted Psychological Intervention:
IAPT providers in Derby and Derbyshire are open to new referrals as usual, with the exception of Talking Mental Health Derbyshire. Contact details are as follows:
- Trent PTS – 01332 265 659 – Click to view
- DRCS – 0800 047 6861 or 01773 833 716 – Click to view
- Relate Derby (Counselling Couples and Counselling only) – 01332 349177 – Click to view
- Relate Chesterfield (Counselling Couples and Counselling only) – 07401 343817 or 01246 231010 – Click to view
Family /personal bereavement counselling in cases of personal loss:
- Cruse via 0808 808 1677, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treetops via 0115 949 6944 or email@example.com
- Samaritans. Call 116123
- Derbyshire.Gov.UK resources. See their webpage
- Derbyshire mental health and wellbeing support line can be found on www.derbyshirehealthcareft.nhs.uk/getting-help/help-mental-health-crisis.
- Every Mind Matters. Every Mind Matters COVID-19 resources to manage mental wellbeing in light of the government’s stay at home advice.
Mental Health Crisis
- Go to the Support line Help in a mental health crisis
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text SHOUT to 85258 for 24/7 support via text
- Call 999
As ever we endeavour to help and support our Patients during this time and we hope the above is helpful to you.