What is Patient Access?
Patient Access is a service provided by EMIS that allows you to access your practice online. Patient Access includes a number of features:
- Checking, booking appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Viewing your Summary Care record
- Detailed coded records from 1.4.2020 on request
How do I register for Patient Access?
You can register by visiting your practice in person and requesting a registration letter which will enable you to set up a full account. This will require identification. Once you have the letter you can then enter the details from the letter into the registration form
If you need to find out more about online access and how to register for this service you can call into the surgery with two forms of identification (one item from each of the following lists):
- Personal ID: Current passport, photocard driving licence, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement or council tax etc (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
You will then be given your confidential login information.